The pupils, staff and governors of The Pochin School would like to welcome you to our exciting website. An opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
The Pochin School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. We are a school that is always striving to do better and one that faces the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a long history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, we contrast this with a traditional feel about the school with smart school uniform and long established traditions.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web
- 19 Mar 17: Latest school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 19 Mar 17: PTA Newsletter.
- 19 Mar 17: Parents' Letter re: Football matches at Wreake Valley on 22 March.
- 11 Mar 17: Latest school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 11 Mar 17: PTA Newsletter.
- 11 Mar 17: Admissions Policy for 2018/19.
- 11 Mar 17: Funding and Transfer Agreements on our Governors page.
- 04 Mar 17: Latest school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 04 Mar 17: PTA Newsletter.
- 04 Mar 17: Parents' Letter re: Football league games at Wreake Valley School.
- 04 Mar 17: Governors' Terms of Office, Business Interests, Sub-Committees and Attendance.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 19 March, 2017