The pupils, staff and governors of The Pochin School would like to welcome you to our exciting website. An opportunity to share in some of the new, exciting, interesting and informative aspects of school life.
The Pochin School is a successful school with a very dedicated staff who care about the needs of all our community members. We are proud to be able to offer a stimulating environment which aims to develop each child's potential while encouraging their individuality. We are a school that is always striving to do better and one that faces the challenges of education with a positive attitude.
We are a school with a long history of success and achievement balanced by an outward looking profile that aims to learn from the educational environment around us. However, we contrast this with a traditional feel about the school with smart school uniform and long established traditions.
The Pochin School is a member of the Bradgate Education Partnership and STEP Teaching Alliance.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Us page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message on our Guestbook, too?
We hope you enjoy your visit to our web, and you will become a regular visitor!
New Things on our Web
- 21 Feb 17: Parents' Letter re: Gardening/Environmental Club details.
- 11 Feb 17: New school Newsletter.
- 11 Feb 17: PTA Newsletter.
- 05 Feb 17: New school Newsletter.
- 05 Feb 17: PTA Newsletter.
- 30 Jan 17: Parents' Letter re: Cross Country Club and South Charnwood Selection Process.
- 30 Jan 17: Minutes from recent Governing Body meetings
- 29 Jan 17: New school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 29 Jan 17: PTA Newsletter.
- 29 Jan 17: Key Stage 1 children enjoyed a craft morning to celebrate Diwali.
- 29 Jan 17: We celebrated the author's 100th birthday on our Roald Dahl Day.
- 29 Jan 17: We supported the success of Leicester City FC with a Blue Day.
- 21 Jan 17: New school Newsletter.
- 21 Jan 17: PTA Newsletter.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 21 February, 2017